David Alderoty’s Online Resume
Created by David Alderoty, July, 2015
You can contact me by phone (212) 581‑3740, or
E mail David@TechForText.com, or by
Topic 1) A Summary of the Services I Offer Include: Creating Software‑Based Calculation Devices, And Expository and Technical Writing
I am skilled in expository and technical writing, and I can create easy-to-read documents, and websites, with diagrams, photographs, mathematics, and for the web with multimedia. I can write documents, pamphlets, and e-books with articles, advertising, and instructions. I am skillful in explaining technical and academic material for technical personnel, manages, customers, and the general public.
I can also provide instructional services at a college or graduate school level for creating software-based calculation devices, and for creating websites and PDF documents that are suitable for long articles, e-books, mathematics, and for online calculation devices.
The services listed in this document, I can provide on a limited contract basis, or in terms of long-term employment. I have my own equipment, and software, and I could work onsite or offsite.
The services I offer are based on my college studies, and the web-based articles, e-books, and calculation devices that are linked to this webpage. Scroll down for other services I offer, and information about my education.
Topic 2) Education Related to the Services I Offer
I graduated in the spring of 2013, with a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Mathematics, and Technology, with a DOUBLE MAJOR and grade point average of 3.95, from the State University of New York, Empire State College.
The services I offer relate directly to the majors, which are presented below:
1) Computer Science and Mathematics for Creating Software-Based Calculation Devices
2) Technical Writing and Computer Technology
I also have an Associate Degree from Empire State, with a major in 3) Computer Technology and Problem Solving.
NOTE: Empire State College uses the term concentration, for the word major, on official transcripts.
Ongoing Graduate Studies
I expect to obtain a Master’s degree in Expository & Technical Writing, at the end of the fall semester of 2016, from the graduate program at Burlington College.
NOTE: Additional details, and other services I offer are presented below. This includes 27 Web links to access software-based calculation devices I created, and 14 links to access the articles and e‑books I wrote.
Section B) The Services I Offer, that Relate to my Major in Computer Science and Mathematics for Creating Software‑Based Calculation Devices
Topic 3) Computer Science and Mathematics for Creating Software‑Based Calculation Devices
I can create the calculation devices mentioned above to meet the specifications of technical personnel, mathematicians, and managers. This can involve calculation devices for business mathematics, statistics, algebra, trigonometry, hyperbolic functions, calculus, and date and time computations. I can also create tutorials, with calculation mechanisms, such as for arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, and calculus.
When I create a calculation device, I usually program in all of the mathematical steps (or operations) directly into the software. With this design strategy, I can create calculation devices that can carry out extremely complex mathematics, as soon as the user enters numbers and clicks with the mouse. These devices can be designed to carry out multiple calculations simultaneously, with one set of related numbers entered by the user. Because I program in all of the steps, individuals without mathematical training, can use the calculation devices I create, if they know which numbers to enter.
If you want to see a simple website communication form that I created, left click on these words. After left clicking, a form will be displayed, for sending a text message, which can be over 500 words. I can create these devices with date and time displays, and/or with built-in calculation mechanisms, such as to calculate the total cost of a number of products.
Topic 5) Educational Services I can Provide, Based on Topics 3 and 4 Involving Computer Science and Mathematics for Creating Software‑Based Calculation Devices
I developed many skills and techniques for creating software-based calculation devices, and I would like to teach these techniques to others. Specifically, I can provide instructional services, at a college or graduate school level for creating software-based calculation devices, for various types of mathematics including: arithmetic, business mathematics, statistics, algebra, trigonometry, hyperbolic functions, calculus, and date and time computations. This can involve all of the following:
· How to create specialized spreadsheets, and databases with calculation mechanisms, with Microsoft Excel
· How to create all of the above, with advanced date and time functionality
Topic 6) A list of Web Links to Access Calculation Devices I Created
NOTE: Below there are 27 links, to access some of the software-based devices I created. Most of these devices perform mathematical calculations. However, a few of these devices carry out other types of computations, such as for time and date.
Some of these devices are on websites that start with an article, or instructions. In such a case, scroll down until you see the calculation device. In addition, most of the calculation devices have numbers in their input boxes. When this is the case, delete the numbers, and then enter your own numbers. Before entering or deleting a number in a calculation device, left click on the relevant input box.
After entering numbers, you can obtain a calculated result by left clicking with the mouse anywhere on the calculation device, except for an input box. Some devices have a calculation button that you can use as an alternative to the above.
1) www.TechForText.com/Sphere (This device functions online) The Radius-Sphere Calculator, calculates the volume and surface area of a sphere simultaneously, when the length of the radius is entered. This software displays very large and very small-calculated results, in scientific notation.
3) www.Tech-For-Text.com/M2 (This device functions online) Integral‑Calculus-Calculator is software that solves a simple integral online. This software displays very large and very small-calculated results in scientific notation.
4) www.TechForText.com/PolyTrig-Calculator(This device functions online)
5) www.Tech-For-text.com/M4 (This device functions online) The Division‑Calculator is for dividing one number by another. The numbers entered by the user are displayed as a fraction, and the calculated results are displayed in numbers and decimals. This software displays very large and very small-calculated results in scientific notation.
6) www.TechForText.com/General-Area-Equation (This device functions online) The website title is the General Area Equation And a Related Online Calculation Device. The device on this website calculates the area of rectangles, triangles, and circles, simultaneously, as soon as the user enters two numbers, and clicks with the mouse. This software displays very large and very small-calculated results in scientific notation.
7) www.TechForText.com/General-Volume-Equation (This device functions online.) The website title is the General Volume Equation And a Related Online Calculation Device. This device calculates the volume of a cube, sphere, and pyramid, if the user enters the same number in three input boxes. If the user enters numbers that are not the same in the input boxes, this device calculates the volume of a cuboid, ellipsoid, and a pyramid. This software displays very large and very small-calculated results in scientific notation.
The calculations are based on an ideal gas. However, on the lower section of the calculator, there is an input box to enter a constant for a real gas. When this is done, the lower section of the calculator will display the results for the real gas.
Because the calculated results are based on Kelvin temperature, this website has an additional calculator on the bottom of the webpage, to convert Fahrenheit temperature to Kelvin. The calculator also converts centigrade to Kelvin.
9) www.TechForText.com/IntegralCalculusGenerator (This device functions online) The device on this website is titled: Basic Integral Calculus Generator, and it is designed to help students practice calculus. When the user enters two numbers in its input boxes, this software generates 12 calculus problems that involve integrals. The student can check his or her manual calculation, by deleting the letter N in an input box. When this is done, the computer displays the correct calculated result.
10) www.TechForText.com/Double-Integral-Calculus-Generator (This device functions online) The Double-Integral-Calculus-Generator is similar to the above, except it generates calculus problems that involve double integrals.
12) www.TechForText.com/Hyperbolic-Functions (This device functions online) This website is titled: An Online Calculation Device For Hyperbolic Functions, And Related Mathematical Concepts. The website contains software that calculates the hyperbolic sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant, as soon as the user enters a number in a input box, and clicks with the mouse.
13) www.TechForText.com/Algebraic-Calculator-For-3-Unknowns (This device functions online) The Algebraic-Calculator-For-3-Unknowns solves three equations simultaneously, online, for X, Y, and Z. The equations must be in the form of: AX+BY+KZ=M, DX+EY+FZ=N, and GX+HY+JZ=W.
14) www.TechForText.com/Correlation-Calculator (This device functions online) This website contains an Online Correlation Calculator. This device calculates the correlation coefficient, of two sets of numbers. The calculated results are displayed in the conventional style, as well as in an unconventional format based on percentage. A perfect correlation would be 100%, instead of 1, with the unconventional display.
16) www.TechForText.com/Calculating-Spreadsheet-Databases This website is titled: Calculating-Spreadsheet-Databases Created with Microsoft Excel. The website provides 20 databases, with various types of calculation mechanisms, which were created with Microsoft Excel. The databases do not contain data, and they are designed for users who want to enter and store their own data.
18) www.Tech-For-Text.com/Budget1 This website provides the Online Budget-Rate Calculator, which calculates, total income and expenses, balance, RATE of income and expenses, and RATE of financial gain or loss.
19) www.TechForText.com/Interest/Interest/Interest.htm (This device functions online) This is a Compound Interest Calculator. To use this calculator delete the numbers in the four input boxes, and then enter your own numbers.
20) www.David100.com/M6 (This device functions online) The Shopper's-Calculator is useful for checking the accuracy of grocery receipts, and to determine how much an item will cost if you have a coupon reduction, and/or sales tax.
22) www.TechForText.com/Using-One-Symbol-to-Represent-a-Set-in-Programming (This device functions online) This website is titled: Using-One-Symbol-to-Represent-a-Set in Programming. The software on this website was designed to demonstrate a very simple concept that relates to computing, as well as language. Specifically, a symbol, or word, or phrase, can be used to represent many words, actions, or lines of computer code. This device uses three symbols, which are A, B, and C. The user can determine the meaning of the symbols, by entering words in an input box.
23) www.TechForText.com/RELATIVITY-of-Meaning-of-Symbols-and-Signals-in-Computing-Devices (This device functions online) This website is titled: The RELATIVITY of the Meaning of Symbols and Signals,… The software on this website demonstrates that the meaning of a symbol can be determined by the interpretation mechanism. The words red, blue and green, are interpreted three ways, with three interpretation mechanisms, in this software. There is a different version of the above software that transmits the symbols automatically from one input box, to three interpretation mechanisms simultaneously. See www.TechForText.com/Computing-Devices-Relativity-of-Meaning
24) www.TechForText.com/Decision (This device functions online) This device is titled: Decision Channeling Calculator, and it was created solely for experimental and demonstrational purposes. When an even number is entered, this device automatically transmits it through a green pathway, to over 30 small calculation devices on the right side of the webpage. When the user enters a number that is not even, it is automatically transmitted through yellow pathway, to over 30 small calculation devices, on the left side of the webpage.
25) www.TechForText.com/Experimental-Elapsed-Timers/1)-Multi-Units.htm (This device functions online) The title of this device is Experimental Elapsed Timer for Multiple Units, and it was created solely for experimental and demonstrational purposes. This is an elapsed timer, which measures and displays time, with all of the following units: days, hours, minutes, seconds, deciseconds, centiseconds, milliseconds, microseconds, shakes, nanoseconds, picoseconds, femtoseconds, and attoseconds. This device can also be used as a countdown timer.
26) www.TechForText.com/3000 (This device functions online) The title of this website is: Counting Down to the YEAR 3000, with the Experimental Countdown Timer for Multiple Units. The lower section of this website has a timing device that was created for experimental and demonstrational purposes. This device is similar to the timing device described above, except it is set to countdown from the present date, to Wednesday, January 1, 3000, 12:00 AM. The countdown is displayed in days, hours, minutes, seconds, deciseconds, centiseconds, milliseconds, microseconds, shakes (100 millionth of a second), Nanoseconds (1 billionth of the second). The following units are displayed in scientific notation, because of the large number of decimal places: Picoseconds (1 trillionth of a second), Femtoseconds (1 quadrillionth of a second), Attoseconds (1 quintillionth of a second).
27) www.TechForText.com/Timing-Devices-Created-with-Spreadsheet-Software This website is titled: Timing-Devices-Created-with-Spreadsheet-Software. This is essentially a short e-book that explains various aspects about formulas and format code that relate to the time and date functionality in Microsoft Excel. The concepts explained in the book are at a very advanced level, and they are demonstrated with functioning online software-based timing devices. The timing devices are embedded directly in the webpage, and are accompanied by text explaining related concepts. These timing devices are also available by download in the Microsoft Excel format.
Section C) The Services I Offer that Relate to my Major in
Topic 7) Expository and Technical Writing And Computer Technology
I am skilled in expository and technical writing. I can write articles, advertising, instructions, reports, grant proposals, pamphlets, and books. This can involve technical or non-technical information, including computer related material.
I am especially skilled in explaining technical and academic material, for a diverse audience, such as for technicians, manages, customers, and the general public.
Some of the topics I can write about include: 1) Business, 2) Management, 3) Marketing, 4) computers, 5) software, 6) photography, and photographic equipment, 7) Mathematics, 8) any type of general information, 9) any of the topics that are presented on the websites link to this document.
I can write in a number of styles. This can involve styles and a writing format that is focused on maximizing comprehension for the reader. However, I am not fixated on one style, and I can quickly master the writing style used by any organization.
For more information about my writing, scroll down and read topics 8, 9, and 10. Topic 10, has web links to access e-books and articles I wrote.
Topic 8) I can Create User‑Friendly Websites, and PDF documents that are Designed for Expository or Technical Writing
Conventional websites are designed primarily for advertising, or to present short articles, and are not ideally suited for e-books, long articles, or for mathematical, technical, or academic material. I can create user-friendly websites that are specifically designed for the above. Some of the techniques and strategies I use are listed below:
● I usually use fonts that are slightly larger than the fonts used on conventional websites,
● I provide a little extra space between lines.
● I avoid unnecessary menus, and unnecessary links.
● I usually use headings, and subheadings.
● For PDF documents and websites that are more than four pages in length, I create a hyperlink table of contents.
● I often reinforce technical and academic material I write with diagrams, photographs, videos, sound recording, and links to other websites for additional information.
I can embed videos and software directly into a webpage. See the following example: www.TechForText.com/Reinforce-Your-Writing-with-Multimedia This website has 20 embedded YouTube videos, and 3,040 words of text that I wrote, and 3 embedded calculation devices that I created.
When I create PDF documents for the web, or for computer viewing, I often create hyperlinks to start videos, sound recordings, downloads, and software. For an example, you can access a PDF e-book I created with the following URL:
www.TechForText.com/Electronic-Math-Documents/PDF-ElectronicMathDocs.pdf In this e-book I explained how to create electronic documents, with high quality mathematical notation, as well as with text, and graphics. This e-book has a hyperlink table of contents, on its last page.
Topic 9) Writing and Mathematics, for Hard copy, or the Web
When I write for hard copy or the web, I use high-quality conventional mathematical notation. For example, This can also involve colored fonts, such as the following See the additional examples below:
I have written two e-books that involve mathematics, which are available from the following links:
1) www.TechForText.com/Electronic-Math-Documents This website is an e‑book, with the title: Electronic-Math-Documents. The book explains how to create electronic document (such as websites) with, high quality mathematical notation, text, and graphics. (The e-book has 19,000 words, on 130 pages)
2) www.TechForText.com/Ma This is an 8 chapter, e-book, titled Concepts in Mathematics, and it was part of my GRADUATE STUDIES at Burlington College. (The e-book contains over 20,280 words, on 196 pages.)
Topic 10) Writing Reinforced with Photographs
I have photographic skills, and over $2500 of camera equipment, including photo-editing software. Thus, I can take photographs, and insert them into the documents I write. This can involve subjects that range in size from microscopic, to giant skyscrapers. I am skilled with photo editing software, and I can modify the photographs I take to meet specifications for printing, or for the web. See the following examples:
www.TechForText.com/Z2 Photographing Fish, with Techniques to Reduce the Distortions in Color and Contrast, Caused by Water
www.TechForText.com/Z1 A Photographic Study of the Behavior of Zookeepers, Working with Sea Lions.
Digital Photomicrographs And Photo Editing Applications To Increase Detail And Contrast Of Microorganisms, Biology and Health Science, with Related Technical Writing. To see the photographs, left click on the above link. If the above link fails, or you do not see photographs when the webpage opens, left click on the following URL, and when the website opens, go to chapter 11. www.Tech-For-Text.com/B/Biology&HealthScience.htm
Topic 11) Educational Services I Can Provide, Based on Topics 8, 9, and 10 for Creating High‑Quality Websites and PDF Documents for Expository and Technical Writing
I can provide instructional services, at a college or graduate school level for the techniques discussed in the three previous topics. Specifically, I use a methodology comprised of many techniques to create high-quality websites and PDF documents for expository and technical writing. Some of these techniques I have devised, and I would like to teach this material to others. Some of these techniques are described below.
Often technical and academic material is difficult to understand, especially when it involves complexed explanations. This problem can be reduced or eliminated by learning how to reinforce the text, by embedding or linking to appropriate videos, sound files, online software, diagrams, photographs, and linking to other websites, to provide the reader with additional information. This includes linking to sources that are quoted or paraphrased in a web-based document. There are other important techniques listed below:
● How to quickly and efficiently create a website suitable for long articles or e‑books
● How to obtain inexpensive web space, for multiple websites
● How to create hyperlinks to access different sections of a webpage, or a web-based PDF document
● How to create a hyperlink table of contents for a website, or a web-based PDF document
● How to create a website with a colorful background, with white rectangles for the text This website is a good example of the above.
● How to create easy-to-read websites and PDF documents with mathematics
● How to insert photographs into a webpage or PDF document that has many lines of text
● How to optimize photographs, in terms of size, contrast, brightness, and color with photo editing software
The methodology I use, and would like to teach to others, is highly suitable for students and professionals that are focused on writing, and/or interested in creating web-based documents with mathematics. This is because the methodology I use is highly efficient, takes little time to implement after the techniques are mastered, and it does not require a mastery of HTML code, or specialized software.
I have found that the best and most efficient software, to create websites and PDF documents with long articles or e-books is Microsoft Word 2010 (or later additions.) This is because Word 2010 is designed for writing lengthy documents. All of the techniques mentioned above, including the mathematics, can be achieved with Microsoft Word 2010, except for embedding videos or software into an HTML webpage. The only software needed to embed videos, or anything else into a webpage is Windows Notepad, or a similar text editor. However, an open source HTML editor can also be used to embed videos into a webpage, but this is usually more time-consuming than the above.
Topic 12) E-Books and Articles I wrote, Ranging From Non‑Technical to Technical
1) www.TechForText.com/Time-Management (NON-TECHNICAL) Title of the website is Time-Management, and it contains three articles I wrote on time management in the first section. This material was primarily written for managers, business owners that have employees, and anyone interested in the problems of managing time. (This website has 8,500 words, on 26 pages)
2) www.TechForText.com/Writing-And-Computer-Technology (SOMEWHAT TECHNICAL) Title of the website is Writing-And-Computer-Technology. This is an E‑book, on how to create electronic documents with optimum functionality. This material was primarily written for web developers, computer programmers, or any individual that creates websites, or e-books. (This website has 25,400 words, on 87 pages.)
3) www.TechForText.com/Electronic-Math-Documents (TECHNICAL) This website is titled, Electronic-Math-Documents, and it is an e-book, on how to create electronic documents with proper mathematical notation. This material was primarily written for individuals that want to create websites with mathematics, and have some experience with creating HTML webpages. (The website has 19,000 words, on 130 pages)
4) www.TechForText.com/A-General-Theory-of-Computing-Devices (TECHNICAL) This e‑book is titled A General Theory of Computing Devices And a Related Methodology, for Creating Software-Based Calculation Devices. The book describes the theory and methodology I devised and use, for creating software-based calculation devices. This material was primarily written for individuals that have a background in mathematics, and some knowledge of the basic concepts of computer programming. (This website has 16,000 words, on 70 pages.)
6) www.TechForText.com/Sound (TECHNICAL) This article is titled Problems of Creating Webpages with Sound Files, and it explains, and DEMONSTRATES a technique for creating websites with audio. It was written for individuals that know how to create websites, and edit HTML code. (This website has 1,100 words on 6 pages.)
7) www.TechForText.com/Sm (SOMEWHAT TECHNICAL) The title of this website is A General Model of Simple and Complex Systems. This is an e‑book with 12 short chapters, which can be accessed from a series of web links on the book’s homepage. The homepage is accessible from the URL presented above. This book presents general concepts that relate to various types of systems, including biological, geological, astrological, physical, chemical, social, and psychological systems. The general model presented in the book is essentially a modification and an expansion of conventional system concepts. (This e-book was part of MY GRADUATE STUDIES, at Burlington College, and it contains over 18,275 words, on 162 pages.)
8) www.TechForText.com/R (SOMEWHAT TECHNICAL) The title of this website is Research Methods for Simple and Complex Systems. This is an e-book on the experimental and observational research techniques, used in the physical, biological, and social sciences. It explains various research concepts, and techniques, and their utility, and limitations. The book has 10 chapters, which can be accessed from a series of web links on the book’s homepage. The homepage can be accessed with the URL presented above. (Writing this e-book was part of MY GRADUATE STUDIES, at Burlington College, and it contains over 19,495 words, on 163 pages.)
9) www.TechForText.com/SL (NON-TECHNICAL) Strategies for Studying, Learning, and Researching, is a 19 chapter e-book that is primarily written for college and graduate school students, who want to learn additional study skills and research techniques. (This e-book was part of MY GRADUATE STUDIES, at Burlington College, and it contains over 43,550 words, on 310 pages.)
10) www.TechForText.com/Ma (TECHNICAL AND MATHEMATICAL) This is a an eight chapter e-book titled: Concepts in Mathematics. This e-book has multiple objectives, one of which is to demonstrate various techniques of explaining and writing about, mathematics. This includes the use of proper mathematical notation, and a paragraph structure to explain mathematical concepts. The eight chapters from this e-book can be accessed from a series of links on the book’s homepage, which is accessible from the URL presented above. (This e-book was part of MY GRADUATE STUDIES, at Burlington College, and it contains over 20,280 words, on 196 pages.)
11) www.TechForText.com/U (TECHNICAL AND MATHEMATICAL) This is an e-book, titled The Theorem of General And Universal Equations, For Creating Generalized Equations, With The Formulas From Mathematics And Physics. The book presents concept and techniques for creating generalized equations. (This website has 5,300 words, on 28 pages.)
12) www.Tech-For-Text.com/M (NON-TECHNICAL) This is an e-book, titled A Practical, Theoretical, and Creative View of Marketing. This e-book is in a dual format involving conventional text, and an audio narration of the text recorded on a number of MP3 sound files. The sound files are hyperlinked to appropriate topic headings throughout the book. (This website has 54,080 words, on 152 pages.)
13) www.Tech-For-Text.com/B/Biology&HealthScience.htm (SOMEWHAT TECHNICAL) This e-book is titled Biology and Health Science, With Related Technical Writing. As the title implies, the book covers both writing for the biological sciences, as well as topics from biology and health science. This e‑book is in a dual format involving conventional text, and an audio narration of the text recorded on a number of MP3 sound files. This website has 90,000 words, on 308 pages.)
14) www.Tech-For-Text.com/W (NON-TECHNICAL) This e-book is titled Writing Articles for Publication, and it explains how to get articles published. This e-book is in a dual format involving conventional text, and an audio narration of the text recorded on a number of MP3 sound files. (This website has 11,220 words, on 154 pages.)
Section D) The Services I Offer that Relate to Computer Technology and Problem Solving
Topic 13) Computer Technology, Web-Based Research, The Writing Process, Experimentation, and other Techniques to Solve Problems and Obtain Goals
I solve complex problems with computer technology, web-based research, the writing process, experimentation, and other techniques. This can involve writing documents that deal with complex projects, problems, and potential solutions. However, my skills in this area go beyond writing, and include devising methods and techniques to achieve objectives, and finding the causes or contributing factors to problems, and devising potential solutions. When problems or projects are complex, I may analyze the situation with the writing process. This can involve writing about potential causes for problem, or the required steps to obtain a goal. This can also involve researching and writing about sets of factors that relate to a problem or goal, especially in terms of specific disciplines. Analyzing problems or goals often indicate the need for experts in specific fields, and written reports for each expert.
Complex problems and projects can also involve writing grant proposals, and similar reports that relate to funding, as well as progress reports. This can also involve mathematics, and specialized spreadsheets created for budgeting, and time management.
Most of the courses I took in college, involved some type of problem solving. This included coursework that relates to mathematics, computer technology, and the physical, social, and psychological sciences.
I wrote a 124,000-word e-book that explains some of the techniques I use for complex problems and goals. Some of the sections of this e-book requires editing, and is still in a rough draft format. However, this e-book is quite readable, and it can be accessed from the following URL: www.TechForText.com/P
I offer additional computer related services, when needed. For example, I can help employees that are having difficulty using software or operating computer equipment, which is a very common problem in most organizations. This can involve assistance while the employee is working on a specific job related task. At a more advanced level, I can provide individual tutoring or group training for the software and techniques I use frequently.
I can also provide marketing assistance, especially for small and medium-size companies. This can involve writing advertisements, creating websites, or anything else that applies to my skill set.
I can provide photographic services for advertisements, or for any other purpose. I have photographic skills, and over $2500 worth of equipment, including photo-editing software. Some of the photographs I have taken are on my websites.
www.TechForText.com/Z2 Photographing Fish, with Techniques to Reduce the Distortions in Color and Contrast, Caused by Water
www.TechForText.com/Z1 A Photographic Study of the Behavior of Zookeepers, Working with Sea Lions.
I am very self-disciplined, and I have no difficulty working on long and complex projects. I can work effectively by myself or as part of a team. I get along well with people, especially with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. I enjoy being helpful, and I respect the individuality, feelings and needs of others. I enjoy teaching individuals and small groups, but I also enjoy learning from others.
When I learn something new, or face a challenging problem, it usually stimulates a sequence in my mind of questions, hypothetical concepts, possible experiments, and creative ideas. I enjoy problem solving and goal attainment efforts that involve business, management, and human behavior. I enjoy conquering technological, mathematical, and scientific challenges. I have been interested in the physical and social sciences, and experimentation since childhood. This interest helped me do well in my college studies, which resulted in a grade point average of 3.95.
I maintain excellent health habits. I eat with the goal of optimizing my nutrition, and I am fussy about what I consume. I never smoke cigarettes or consumed alcoholic beverages. I exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. I do a variety of exercises for endurance, strength, and flexibility.
Below is the hyperlink table of contents of this Website. Left click on the topic you are interested in, and it will appear on your computer screen. Alternatively, you can scroll through this document, to obtain the information you want, cause all the material is on one long webpage.